My first Day just arrived,color question...

Nataliam1976,Shopdrop99:Many thanks too!
Nataliam,you're right,doesn't matter the name,it's the color I was looking for.But I think it's fun:I order a bag finally 'cause I didn't found an aqua...and I receive the bag of my dreams!!!Yesterday was my birthday,but today is my "gift day"!

Nanaz,Purse-Ooooh,Fabs04,Bags4Bubbles:Thank you!
I've seen some blue India on the forum,the bags seems greener,and clearer.
As you told Bags4bubbles,it'sa deep blue with a touch of green.In french,if I translate,it also could be named "Duck Blue"
Any case:I LOOOOOVE this Day!

LOL... :roflmfao: Duck blue! I like that one!!

Here, I will upload a couple pics of mine into the thread so ppl can compare and see what they think.... ;)

Attachments

• AquawAquaCharm.jpg
    AquawAquaCharm.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Money&Aqua.jpg
    Money&Aqua.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Aqua1.jpg
    Aqua1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ColorComparison -AqBlMa.jpg
    ColorComparison -AqBlMa.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 27

This is my first attempt at doing this, so we will see if it works!! :P

Edit: Hmmm... didn't go as big as I've seen some ppl get theirs to enlarge. I'll keep working on it!!

Nataliam1976,Shopdrop99:Many thanks too!
Nataliam,you're right,doesn't matter the name,it's the color I was looking for.But I think it's fun:I order a bag finally 'cause I didn't found an aqua...and I receive the bag of my dreams!!!Yesterday was my birthday,but today is my "gift day"!

aaaw happy birthday girl ! :yahoo: that is a fantastic surprise for your bday to find exactly what u were looking for ! gratz !:nuts:

Bags4Bubbles:what a nice idea!Your bags are :drool:,and definitely the aqua color is really closed to my bag.
The hardware have the common color,not gold.
Nataliam1976:Thanks,yes it's funny.I'm 35 now;)

Cracker,Fiatflux:Teal is from pre spring 2005,and this bag is new,comes from a shop,I don't think there is Teal anywhere actually ,but your right,I've seen this color on the forum,it's close too.
Lovelygarments:try this shape,it's fantastic and easy to wear.I've 2 daughters,one is 4 years old,I do appreciate to have my 2 arms!!
THANKS GIRLS,YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!

I'm so happy,my Day is arrived this morning.
I was looking everywhere in France for an aqua,I was very sorry not to find it in France.
Finally,a shop in Toulouse told me they have a "petrol blue""prussian blue".I didn't watch the bag,but I've decided to order this hobo.
I've tried to catch the color,it's difficult...
It's a deep blue with a touch of green,stiches are turquoise...Could you help me to name the color?
I'm really happy,the leather is beautifull,thick and smooth,and you know what,I'm in love[/quote]
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats for ur new day bag...it looks like aqua color to me.....but it's a lovely blue bag and leather is TDF:yahoo: :yahoo:

Bags4Bubbles:what a nice idea!Your bags are :drool:,and definitely the aqua color is really closed to my bag.
The hardware have the common color,not gold.
Nataliam1976:Thanks,yes it's funny.I'm 35 now;)

No problem! I thought it looked fairly similiar to my first! ;) I had the two pics up next to each other, and your hardware was very bling! :nuts: I figured it was the flash though! LOL... Congrats!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!