My first Day just arrived,color question...

anilouann

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I'm so happy,my Day is arrived this morning:yahoo:.
I was looking everywhere in France for an aqua,I was very sorry not to find it in France.
Finally,a shop in Toulouse told me they have a "petrol blue""prussian blue".I didn't watch the bag,but I've decided to order this hobo.
I've tried to catch the color,it's difficult...
It's a deep blue with a touch of green,stiches are turquoise...Could you help me to name the color?
I'm really happy,the leather is beautifull,thick and smooth:drool:,and you know what,I'm in love:love:

Attachments

• Balenciaga,Day.jpg
    Balenciaga,Day.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 180
  • bal.jpg
    bal.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 121
That's exactly what I think,but the girl from the shop didn't found the card,she tought she had this bag in winter(she may be wrong).It's a regular Balenciaga re-seller,I've had them adress and phone-number from Balenciaga customer's service.Could it be Blue India???

That's exactly what I think,but the girl from the shop didn't found the card,she tought she had this bag in winter(she may be wrong).It's a regular Balenciaga re-seller,I've had them adress and phone-number from Balenciaga customer's service.Could it be Blue India???
hmmm, now that i see your new pics it does look a bit like BI.:confused1: Aqua is very similar to BI except that is darker and deeper, some times with little bit of Green in it. Lets see what other experts have to say. :sweatdrop: Either way it is gorgeous.:drool:

Congrats!! :yahoo: What a gorgeous bag!!

I received my Aqua from the first couple of batches in February, I would consider it to be more blue, and definately have a green undertone - but it is less obvious that it is there... I haven't seen BI IRL, but I do believe your bag looks like the color of my Aqua, in the pictures with the flash....

That is one hot Day bag!! :yes:

Nanaz,Purse-Ooooh,Fabs04,Bags4Bubbles:Thank you!
I've seen some blue India on the forum,the bags seems greener,and clearer.
As you told Bags4bubbles,it'sa deep blue with a touch of green.In french,if I translate,it also could be named "Duck Blue"
Any case:I LOOOOOVE this Day!