My First Damier The New Knightbridge

1. I went to Louis Vuitton yesterday and picked up my first and possibly only damier which is the knightbridge. It is gorgoeus and I :love: it. It is about the same size as the trouville but is a zipped frame opening. I am quite surprised about how much it cam hold. I will try to post pictures as soon as I know how. I can not seem to resize my pictures and have been trying to figure out for days.
    Anyway, it is a great bag and I am so happy I got it. There are actually quite a few damier designs that came out. They got the looping handle and another one that looks like the Tulum. There was also another multicolor that came out which is a handheld one.

2. ooh congrats! can't wait to see pics! the damier is starting to rub off on me, i never used to appreciate it until now! i can't wait for the speedy!

3. I have never seen that style. Can you pls post pic of it?;)

4. I will try to do so as soon as I have my sisiter in law resize the pictures.

5. I wasn't really a fan of the damier line until this one came along.:biggrin:

6. POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! purdy please?? :p

7. OMG The Knightbridge is GORGEOUS!!

They are coming out on Monday at our LVSaks, so I will be there!! I can't wait to see it in person.

8. Congrats!! Can't wait to see what it looks like!!! Enjoy!!

9. Oooo Congrats and looking forward to pics of your new bag!

10. i wanna see pics too! please please post them!

11. congrats, let's see let's see! Pics please

12. Yeaaa....it sounds beautiful, can't wait to see the pics! Congratulations BagShoeLover!!

13. congrats...
    want pics please :smile:

14. Thanks guys. I am posting pics pretty soon when we egt the resizings done.

15. i can't wait to see photos :p