My First Contribution to the PF (Dior Bag Collection)

1. OP, I'm still mesmerized by your collection. Wondering if you will show us pics of your other Dior items any time soon? :graucho:

2. wow!!! you have great taste!!:love:

3. I love everything in your collection. The LD with graded stitching is a beauty! We are waiting for more pics of your collection.

4. this is beautiful:heart:

5. Thank you all for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed the pictures, and humbled by your feedback.

6. I will add more as soon as I can, I took pictures of these four today, and I hope you like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Love the white Christal!

8. Like?!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The scarf! The shoes! The watchES!

9. Fabulous collection! :ps:

10. :love: I LOVE your collection, especially your Christal watches. The white automatic version is out of this world!

11. I agree, they're both out of this world beautiful watches, while the white is lovely, I prefer the black one - understated elegance and value with less bling ;)

12. Oh my! 2 Christal watches :smile: Gorgeous!

13. amazing collection, your Dior bags are so classy and chic thanks for sharing your beautiful Dior collection 8)

14. Once again, I appreciate all your kind comments and feed back. I took my Starlight Crystal Sandals out of the box to share, they are as uncomfortable as they are pretty!

I will re-post all the pictures on the front page of the Thread to make them easily viewable when I add more.

I'll add more pictures as soon as the opportunity permits.

Thanks !

[​IMG]

Edit: I don't seem to able to alter my posts on the first page, is there a way around that? Thank you.

15. WOW! They look heavenly!!!!

As for altering older posts, you can send a personal message to Addy (a Purse Forum Moderator) and she can help you. :smile: