Dior

My First Contribution to the PF (Dior Bag Collection)

Posted By AlMahriyah Posted Jul 1, 2012

1. #1 Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Hi All,

I would like to share the Dior Bags in My collection. This is my first Thread on the forum, and I hope to add more. I enjoy lurking around to the extent that I decided to finally create an account and contribute as well.

I am organizing my closet soon, so hopefully I will be able to add more of whats in my Dior collection (Watches, Shoes, Scarves, ect.) as well as sharing other items from my other collections in the other sub-forums of the site.

Thank you all, and I look forward to your thoughts.

Regards,

Almahriyah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    The Latest bag to be added was the Taurus Purple Diorissimo, According to the Assistant in the Dior Boutique, its a Limited Color that wont be repeated. I still haven't used it, so kindly pardon the wrapping on the charms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wow you have an incredible collection! :nuts: I especially love the python Lady Dior and the purple Diorissimo - divine.

4. Thank you :smile:

5. Fantastic collection!

6. :shocked::drool::drool:

Oh my goodness! You have such awesome and rare pieces in your collection! J'aaaadoooooore!!!

7. your collection is amazing...which one is your favourite?

8. *screams* *hyperventilates* I'll comment more after I pick up my jaw off the floor...

9. your collection is to die for! everything looks so amazing... :cloud9:

10. OMG! What a beautiful collection!

11. That is one stunning, jawdropping collection. :smile: I LOVE the python...wait, no, I love the Diorissimo...wait, no, I love the Granville...!!! :smile:

12. And this isn't even her entire collection yet! Watches, shoes, scarves to come... :drool:

13. :smile: Thank you for your comments. I am glad you like them.

14. I like the Candy Stitch Beige LD the most, but Im not sure if that will change after I start wearing the Diorissmo :biggrin:

15. Gorgeous! - that python :nuts: and everything else too! Love it :smile: