My first coin purse!!! Cutest thing ever!!!

1. :yahoo:It's here!!!:yahoo:

I have been thinking of getting a coin purse for the longest time! Of course you all convinced me to go for it!!!~ and I can't thank you enough! LOL:lol: It's the cutest thing ever!!!:tender:

For now I am just putting my blush, 2 lipsticks and blush brush in it but I may use it for receipts~ not sure. I could only fit these 4 items in it b/c the size of my make-up is sooo big.

The color is Rouge Theatre. This is my favorite color!!!:heart: It makes me want to get a lipstick in this color~ so pretty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSC05619.JPG DSC05627.JPG
  2. it's sooooo pretty :tender:

3. Gorgeous L!!! LOVE it! I think this would look lovely with a pretty violet coinpurse sister - doncha think?! :graucho:

4. Thank you hmwe!!!:heart:

:heart:Jadecee:heart:~ Thank you! yes~ it would look awesome with a violet sista!!!!:love::supacool::heart: I love red and purple together!!!

5. That is so cute and my favorite color. I need an accessory in that color!

6. :heart::heart::heart:

7. OMG! So beautiful!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Where oh where did you find a coin purse in Rouge Theatre?!?!?

8. Zac - you won' be able to put your camera in it!:roflmfao: IT IS GORGEOUS!!!! :heart::heart::heart: Love that color!!

9. GORGEOUS -- congrats!!!!!

10. C O N G R A T S Zac... You know I LOVE it :yahoo:

11. Congrats!!! I loooooove it!!! Your pics makes me wanna get my second coin purse!!!!!

12. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too funny ally girl:heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. AAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!! That is soooo cute!!!! :girlsigh: I totally LOVE :heart::heart: that color!!!! Congrats!! :yahoo::yahoo:

14. joyc3, missm(my RT CP sista), blue, ally, beaux, live , sunspark & purse-oooohhhhh Thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

15. Thank you beaux:heart:!!!

Just a really lucky find from a friend!!!