My first coach purse purchase July 2007!

1. :wlae:

Hi everyone. I just recently joined this forum. You can call me a coach, dooney, and tokidoki girl. Guess what though, I just got started!. Here's my first coach purchase.

I went with the carly signature small demi and the signature stripe small hobo. Both in color brass khaki brown. 2 wristlets in the signature stripe print in the demi color and the brown color.

If any of you have those small purses let me know. I see mainly posts about the mediums and larges never really in size small. I hope the wristlets I bought can fit in them. What do you think?

Once i get them i will post pictures. I'm so proud of myself. I even bought some cute accesories to go in them. A tokidoki mirror compact, 2 tokidoki lip glosses, a juicy limited edition solid perfume, and two gorgeous pair of Kate van Zeeland Sunglasses. I can't think of the other stuff I ordered. Once they arrive and I load up my purse I'll post the picture on the other coach thread.

Love this forum!! Thanks Everyone for replying in advance...
  2. Hi pupluv, Welcome and Congrats on your first coach purchase!, hang around here for a while and I guarantee it won't be the last! lol
  3. Im so glad you discovered Coach! ;D
    I cant wait to see how your collection grows!

My mom got her first Coach bag yesterday, too!
    [it knda makes me mad, she only likes Coach because i do. :p] oh well. :rolleyes:9
  4. Congrats on your first purchase! Now the addiction begins...:yahoo:
  5. Congrats on your first purchase- promise it won't be your last
  6. Congrats and enjoy your very first Coach purchase. Im sure theyre be many more to come!
  7. Congrats on your first purchase and enjoy !
  8. Congrats on your purchases! I have the Carly demi in khaki/saddle and love it!! I get so many compliments on it and it really does hold a lot for being a demi. Enjoy it!
  9. Congrats on your new purchases! I can't wait for pics of your amazing haul!!! :yahoo:
  10. Congrats on your first purchase. I can't wait to see your pics.
  11. Congrats
  12. Congrats and welcome to tpf!

13. Coach is addicting, you should be flattered that you could influence your mother's taste, you are helping to keep her chic and in style.:tup:

I definitely have exploded my collection since I started posting here, the girls here are very enabling! :roflmfao: I just can't get enough Coach, I don't even switch bags often, I just enjoy being able to if I want to, gazing into my closet and pulling them all out to realize that I really do own them and it wasn't just a dream!!!:yahoo:
  14. Congrats and welcome! Very nice first purchase!
  15. Welcome to tpf, and congratulations on your first Coach purchases! It's all downhill from here. *L* This time next year just look in your closet and see how much they've multiplied.

I LOVE tokidoki stuff. I found out about it after I first joined here. I haven't been able to buy a bag yet, though I really want to, but I have the Smashbox mirror compact too! (I'm guessing that's the one you mentioned having?) It's so cute, I love it. :smile: