My First Coach Purchase

1. Ok, after two weeks solid looking, drooling, changing my mind every minute, I bought my first coach from eBay tonight.
    I did buy my daughters last week she wasnt as hard to please and a small purse suited her just fine. I 'll post photos of both when mine arrives.

Here what I got:::
    It's the Coach Ergo Signature Large Hobo....
    Its Dark Brown & Khaki

I had such a hard time picking one out, I kept changing my mind. I wanted somthing big and this ones seemed to fit the bill nicely, now to hunt down the wallet for my new baby and matching accessories. :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

3. Accessory shopping is half the fun. :yes:

4. Oh congrats on your first (of what will be many) Coach handbag!

5. WooooooHooooo! Great choice!!

6. Uh oh, you sound like me! I just got my first Coach bag on eBay and I just HAD to hunt down the matching wallet which I did!:yahoo: Careful, next you'll need the matching wristlet too like I did, heh. But I can't wait to see pics of your new purchases.

7. Congrats!!! Great choice!

It definitely won't be your last Coach... :graucho:

8. Congratulations! Coach is very addictive....

9. Yeahhh. You are now an addict :smile: Can't wait to see the pictures.

10. Congrats Charstar, I know we were hunting on eBay at the same time. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see your photos! :yahoo:

11. Gorgeous bag! I just got 2 ergo's myself & I luv them!

12. congrats!. can't wait to see pics and the ergo was a great choice. i love mine...

13. Thanks, all... I often get buyers remorse once I have spent the money... but I'm still floating around. Though I wondering if it will be too big now. I guess I'm just a worry wart. I'm sure it will be what I am thinking. Now not to fill it too full.