My first Coach bag!!!

1. My daughter has that bag, she loves it...Do you have the skinny to go with it?? My DD didn't get the skinny to match she wanted the lime one, go figure.
  2. No I don't know what the skinny is?
    I first saw the bag @ the Coach store, and bought it and the associate recommended I buy something else, she might have recommended the skinny, not sure. But then I convinced myself to return it because I knew I could find a deal on eBay. And I did! :yes:

3. I hate to be the one to tell you, but you will.....especially if you stick around here!!:yes:

Congrats on your first bag!!!
  4. Yeah thats pretty much what happened when I joined AuthenticForum. Got my first pair of jeans and then all of a sudden I had like 10 in my closet. I swear I don't know where they came from....:p
  5. congratulations !
  6. nsynchic20, congrats!
  7. Congratulations!!
  8. Congrats!! This exact same bag but with the Khaki leather was my first Coach too!
  9. Congrats!!
  10. Woo-hoo! Congrats, the white and khaki is such a great combination!
  11. Congrats. This style was also my first coach purse.
  12. Congrats on your first bag!

Welcome to the dark side... :graucho:
  13. Congrats... I hate to break the bad news to you. This purse thing is TOTALLLLLLLLLLLY addicting. Did I mention you are officially an addict don't fight it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. It only gets better with every new purse you buy.
  14. yay keep us posted and let us know when you get it!

my first (and currently only one that i paid for myself... such a virgin i am) Coach purse was 80 dollars, thank GOD it was on sale AND i had a breast cancer awareness coupon thingy that got me MORE off... originally 130 dollar bag cost me about 80 bucks, wee!

:supacool: and believe me, you'll pull money out of scary places to feed the need! :supacool: