My FIRST Christian Louboutin Reveal! (And 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th...O_O)

Here are some mod pics as promised and a close up of the super cool texture. :smile:

Attachments

• Decollete1.jpg
    Decollete1.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 985
  • Decollete5.png
    Decollete5.png
    486.4 KB · Views: 983
  • Decollete3.jpg
    Decollete3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 962
  • Decollete8.jpg
    Decollete8.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 940
Last edited:
I looked through all the online stores that carry CL’s for my perfect first one. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything I liked. I mean I love the simple shoes like the Simples, Fifis or Filos, but I wanted a more “WOW” shoe for my first. Spikes ruled the Spring '13 season and I was kind of on the fence on them.

So I hesitatingly went on eBay. It was scary because of all the horror stories about the fakes and the no return policy (how was I supposed to know my size?)

The marvelous sophe :love:, who I conversed with via PM, was so kind in helping me find the right size. She gave such valuable advice and was very patient and sweet in dealing with a CL newbie. She also looked so good on the shoes that we are now twins on!

Everything went smoothly on eBay and I was able to purchase my FIRST pair, brand new!

So here she is, the one that started it all: The Bow Bow in rose gold! :party:
I'm thinking of buying the bow bows too but I wanted to know how they fit. I've heard they run small, what's your opinion?

I'm thinking of buying the bow bows too but I wanted to know how they fit. I've heard they run small, what's your opinion?

Hiya! They definitely run small because the plastic part on front is so narrow.

I am a size 37.5-38 in CLs and I sized up to 38.5 for a perfect fit lengthwise. It's still a tad tight on the toes. I am a 37.5 in pigalle 100 and 38 in corneille.

I would recommend at least a half size up in these. :smile:

Lovely collection...

I've always had a soft spot for python due to its versatility and now you're making me want them BADDDDD.... :smile:

And my story is very much the same. I didn't have any problem dropping over a couple of g's on bags but always resisted spending more than a couple of hundreds on shoes. I just got a patent Simple for work and it hasn't even been delivered yet and I'm already hunting for my next prey on evilBay and Bonanzle.