My first Chloe - Navy Bay

1. Well, I have ventured into the Chloe camp - nice change from Balenciaga. This is my new Bay in Navy. I didn't do interior shots but I will if there is interest. The bag is really really light. The leather is soft and finely viened - almost ;) (if any thing can be...) like a b-bag but the lining is stiffer so it doen't drape as nicely. And, because the lining is stiffer, the bag sits up on its own, even empty - a really nice feature. This bag is virtually reversible - same on both sides except for the Chloe plate in the lower left corner on the front.

The navy is a fabulous color. Changes depending on the light from a blue black to a grey blue with teal undertones.

Thank you for letting me share my new baby with you.

BTW, I am 5'6'' and ~140 (size 10). This bag fits comfortably under my arm.
    bay on.jpg navy bay front.jpg navy bay back.jpg
  2. Wow it's beautiful! Navy is a great colour on the Bay.
    Congrats on your new baby:yahoo:
    And welcome to the Chloé camp!
  3. I am loving the bay bag :drool: Congrats on your first chloe :wlae:
  4. Gorgeous bag! I really love it! Congrats! :yahoo:
  5. Thanks for posting these pictures. I've really been wanting to see this bag in navy. It's gorgeous -- congratulations on your Chloe!
  6. Congratulations.
  7. Very pretty! I really like the look of this bag. Congrats on the great purchase :nuts:
  8. Congrats! I saw the navy IRL - just beautiful. Love the Bay bags.... enjoy!
  9. I love this shade of the Bay bag! I tried on the bigger one and it was very light!
  10. Congrats!! I love the fact that you went navy! Looks nice, I think I want one too, I'd like to finally have a Chloe that isn't so heavy.....

11. I haven't seen the bigger one - can you post pictures or a link? I am really curious what it looks like.

Thanks all for the kind words. Any suggestions on how to keep it looking good?

12. I just love it! Congratulations! It is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. nice bag.

14. Beautiful bag. Congrats. I was admiring it in the shop the other day. Its a gorgeous shade of blue.
  15. wow... I love it! Congratulations!!