My first Chloe Kerala

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

I finally figured out how to post pics. I got this about a month agao. I thought I'd share.:nuts:
  2. Congrats!
  3. I love the colour of the leather! Another shopper was carrying the exact same bag at the Dior cosmetics counter today and I couldn't help but stare. :biggrin:
  4. Now that I'm a bag addict, this is the one I'm saving up for. I need a chocolate brown anyway....
  5. congrats!
  6. Love that Choco color..congrats!
  7. Love the Kerala!!! Wish I didn't return mine.
  8. it's fab where did you get it from?:yahoo:
  9. wow! i love kerala!! it's a great style :smile:
  10. Very nice - congrats!:yahoo:
  11. Great bag. Congrats!
  12. Aprild - I have that same bag in Khaki. Does yours have a leather serial tag inside? I noticed mine doesn't. The tail on my horse broke off. I got a replacement from Chloe but the color doesn't match. They said they changed the color on the gold. Mine was shiny, the one they sent was more matte.
  13. I love that style! And the colour is gorgeous - nice and rich. I saw someone carrying that bag the other day at Barneys and nearly drooled.
  14. Very pretty! Love the colour...CONGRATS!!!!!!
  15. HEE HEE i just bought my first kerala bag on sale for 40% off, and its the huuuge style measuring at almost 20 inches in leght an 15 inches high! ! mean you could see my bag coming a mile away, and im getting a lot of very jealous looks from everybody even men, i could litterally fit my car inside and the color is such a beautiful wine like brown with the gold hardware simply devine!!!!!!! jealous yet!!!!!:yahoo::roflmfao::drool: