My first Chloe from the NM presale...happy and confuse...

1. Okay dokie, I am new to this forum..usually at the Chanel side. During last week's NM presale, I wasn't fast enough to grab any Chanel to my liking...but instead I bought my first Chloe. Since I ordered these two Patsy online...and so new to Chloe, I have no idea of the measurment btw the large and the small tote.

Anyway, I received this big box today...here are my first and second Chloes...I actually only want to keep one eventhough I like the look of both on me:push:. Maybe you Chloe experts can give me some advises as to which to keep.

First, my large Patsy Tote in brown...

[​IMG]

....and here is the small Patsy in white...

[​IMG]

....and finally here is a pic of both of them togather for comparsion.

[​IMG]

....oh...I have been bad, I bought one more Chloe Betty in large patent leather during the presale too, but I didn't have a chance to bring it home today. I promise to take a pic of it and share next week.

2. I really like both of them! :smile:

But the white made me smile a little bigger :biggrin:

3. Thanks for your feedback Swanky Mama of Three!:yes: I love that brown color, but I prefer the small size tote...argh!:nogood:

4. That is a really tough choice- they both look fabulous on you! The white is really fun though! Great choices!~ Congratulations!!!

5. They are gorgeous! I like the white one a lot!

6. I actually prefer the brown personally, to me it seems like it will last all year long plus it will fit quite a bit more without looking to huge.

They're both lovely though so you can't go wrong either way!

7. Thanks for ur sweet coments lv_obsessed, anghelq, and Jag!:heart:

8. Both look great on you! love the brown one more. =)

9. they are both gorgoues...keep both!

10. I love them both but I'm leaning towards the white one. Congratulations!!

11. I like the white more, it stands out alot more and with summer here its perfect!!! ​

12. The white really stands but I like the large size of the brown. I say keep them both if you can:yes:

13. I really like them both, but I think that the white one may be better, due to the size. BTW, I love your jeans.

14. pquiles, thanks for your compliment. I bought my jean from Off Saks, it is Hudson jean. I love that brand...so comfortable!

Thanks ali w, Pamella72, starbuxxx, mona_danya, gingerfarm!

Do you think that the brown one looks too big for my size? It is so big that it makes it perfect for traveling.:wlae:

15. LOVE off Saks for jeans!!!

When I first looked at the pics, I actually thought the brown and white are about the same size. I think the brown makes it look smaller than it is. It looks like a good size on you!