My first Chloe - Betty Python

1. I was at Saks today for the presale and saw this Chloe (obviously not this exact one, but same everything else including color):

I was immediately intrigued due to the size, chain, skin...etc.

It was marked down to $1661.90 and I will also get a $300.00 gift card (bought a Prada bag too) when I pick her up on Thursday.

Since I am new to Chloe - is this a good find?

All opinions welcome :tup:

eta: mine also does not have the damage the seller is depicting in the listing.
  2. Wow, great deal........which Saks did you find that at, maybe I need to call my local Saks.
  3. Chloe does python like no one else... your bag is gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy!:heart:
  4. Thanks!!! It was the Saks in Denver...I was so excited about the markdown. To tell you the truth, I had never been in the Denver store but made it a point to go because of all the deals everyone gets on here in the stores, plus I wanted to see if there was anything that caught my eye since they have the EGC on Thursday.

When I walked in and saw the markdown table, I immediately headed over there. They had a Lockheart (which I love - just not that particular style) a Prada (which I bought for $734.90), some others and the Chloe. It was hidden under a couple of bags and when I saw it and the price I about fainted. When I took the Prada and Chloe to the SA to ring up, she said they had just marked them down prior to opening. IIRC, the original price was $4500.00 (the eBay auction says $4100, but I am pretty certain it was $4500). I called my SA before I posted about the handbag this evening to clarify which one it was and I heard another SA in the background say, "Oh wow...that is python - how beautiful".

Anyway - as you can see, I am pretty excited and actually asked the SA if I could take the bags today and have her mail me the gift cards. It was a no go.
  5. beautiul bag, great deal to!
  6. My sister has your Python Betty and was thrilled to bits when she bought hers on sale for under 2000 dollars. got a great deal. I think it's a stupendous bag. They say to always follow your gut, well yours paid off, LOL!
  7. Lovely deals you got there! love the python bag...even tho im not a big fan of using that type of material, chloe does them beautifully! think im converting slowly.... oooh nooo! more money to spend :p
  8. What a beautiful bag and a fabulous deal!!! :drool: I love it!!
  9. Congrats!!!
  10. stunning bag and great deal, congrats!
  11. congratulations! it's a gorgeous bag. i love it!
  12. I have this bag and love it...I KNOW you will too! Congrats!
  13. Congratulations! That is one HOT bag!
  14. Congratulations.
  15. I'm susieserb's sister that owns the bag too and it is absolutely divine. You are one lucky gal!