My first Chloe bag!!!

1. I just go the Tracy at the Billion Dollar Babes sample sale. I'm loving this as my new fall bag until the winter sales come around. :heart:

Any other Tracy lovers out there?

Best part was it was only $500! OMG. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your Tracey! I don't have a Tracey but I am a Chloe addict!

3. She's totally gorgeous! Congrats on the great find!

4. I have that bag! I really like it, but I have had problems with the zip pulls on the inside and outside pockets. The one on the outside pocket broke and I'd only used the bag twice! So now I either need to see if NAP will replace the bag (which I doubt since they seem to be sold out) or if they'll cover a repair. Fun.

But the leather is nice and I looooove this color combination. I'm using it as a laptop bag and it fits laptop and protective sleeve, along with a zillion other things, just fine.

5. ^^^
    Great idea to use it as a laptop bag, I didn't even think of that. Helps me justify the purchase more. :graucho:

I just used it as a work tote today and its big but the leather is amazing and it feels good on, doesn't hit too low on my hip or slouch too much. I'm a little nervous since I'm a black bag girl and this is a large bag for me, but so far so good!

6. congrats!! :biggrin:

7. Cute Cute Cute! I think thats the first time I've seen that bag "in action".... its cuter than I thought it would be.

8. wow! what a bargain for a chloe bag!

9. it's gorgeous! Enjoy it!

10. congrats...what a great deaL!

11. Congrats!!!!