My first Chanels

1. Well, its official, Im addicted, and in trouble lol!!

I purchased a GTS with gold hardware last week, as I thought it would be a great start, and I am loving it. A few piccies here for you :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then, because I am still desperate for a lambskin, I purchased the new Camillia wallet in black, its just gorgeous too!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then I thought I might as well jump in right at the deep end :graucho: and should have this by the end of the week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW! When you meant first Chanels, you really meant it! That wallet is so cute and the reissue is such a beautiful colour! GST is classic of course! Enjoy!

3. Omg I've been waiting to see the Camilia wallet and it's soooo gorgeous! I just bought the metallic black reissue wallet but I think I might need to get this one too!

4. Congratulations on your GST, wallet and red "hybrid" bag!:tup:

5. OMG your camelia wallet is TDF!!!! I love it! How much?

6. LOVE the GST! And the wallet is beeeeeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuuutiful!

7. That wallet is:drool:
    COngrats!!

8. gooorgeous wallet, and what a lovely selection of bags you've picked out for yourself! What a way to start a chanel collection, you've done well :tup: CONGRATS and enjoy them, they're gorgeous!

9. Thanks so much lovelies :biggrin:

Poosdarling, the wallet was 275 pounds (approx 550 dollars) :smile:

10. Wow, you're off to a great start on a Chanel collection! Congrats! I love them all! What size is that small Reissue?

11. Wow, great start!!!!!!!!!! The wallet is adorable.

12. Hi Tammy, description given was a Chanel 255 Medium classic flap :tup:

13. Can you post the style number of the wallet please? TIA!

14. GOsh I knew you had them but seeing them is a whole different ball game!

Well done honey - you deserve them and they are absolutely scrummy. WHat a fantastic start. that reissue haunts me something big time I tell ya!

15. Great purchases love them all and the wallet is pretty.