my first chanel...thoughts??

1. hi-

i normally do one $$$$ bag purchase once or twice a year..i'm usually a gucci gal, but my g/f recently got the brown coca cabas and i fell in love. so off i went to chanel and of course the cabas is out of stock..

so as i browsed i saw this other bag and fell in love again. now as i sd i was never much into chanel so i don't know much. what are your thoughts on my new "baby"...:confused1:

[​IMG]

2. Those are beautiful bags! Congrats!!

3. Congrats, it's a beautiful bag. You should repost this in the Chanel sub.

4. thank you!!!! i think i was having a bit of "buyers remorse"..lol

5. hi-

i normally do one $$$$ bag purchase once or twice a year..i'm usually a gucci gal, but my g/f recently got the brown coca cabas and i fell in love. so off i went to chanel and of course the cabas is out of stock..

so as i browsed i saw this other bag and fell in love again. now as i sd i was never much into chanel so i don't know much. what are your thoughts on my new "baby"...:confused1:

[​IMG]

6. oh, don't have a buyer's remorse.. that bag is so gorgeous.. i want one too.. heheh..

7. OOHHH... it's a beautiful bag! i LOVE it!
    congrats on your purchase! :yahoo:
    please also post pics wearing the bag :p

8. Gorgeous!!!great choice!

9. Pretty! Enjoy it!

10. The Modern Chain! LOVE it! Too bad it's too big for me, or I'm too small for it, because I love the edginess of this bag. Can you model it for us?

11. it is a goegeous bag. please do not have buyers remores. i tried it on and trust me it was so hard to walk out of the store without it. you should consider posting this in the Chanel sub forum as suggested by Rose. now of course, you know we want to see pictures of you wearing it..lol.

12. I love it!

13. It's Gorgeous! Leather looks so nice and soft and buttery!

It's not what we think though that matters it's what YOU think!

Happy Day~~:yes:

14. thta's very pretty!

15. Very cool and has that edge - love it!!!