My First Chanel Purchase!!!

1. at first i was regretting it as i walked to the next store, but i mean i never splurge on myself, and id like some strategically nice items to mix in with my really casual wardrobe. so i bought my first pair of chanel sun glasses!! ill attach picts later. lol im all in that flutter, the kind you all must have been at your first purchase. lol i wore them on my head during a coffee run with a friend..at night lol.

2. I still remember my first chanel purchase, as well, sunnies! Congrats, I hope you love them!

3. How exciting! Can't wait to see!

4. Congrats! You'll love them. Can't wait to see pics!

5. ahh im trying to send the picts to myself but its not working...

lol thanks girls : ) not feeling so guilty now! how do you clean them? like do you just wipe them with the dust cover they come with or do i have to buy something? how long do these last? like i bought the plastic black ones, could i get at least a few years out of them both quality and style wise?

6. congrats, but where is the picture?

7. I would love to see pics too!

8. ahhh my phoen wont send the picts to me :sad: does anyone know where i can find the item number? i can maybe google it and show you the model i bought. ohh im so excited!!

9. awww good for you! Chanel is very addicting hehe

10. aarti - congrats on your new sunnies!!!

11. thanks!! c 501/91 if i typed in the right number, still no luck on the camera, the one time i have something worth of posting!! ughhh : /

12. Congrats on ur purchase!!! My first Chanel and the only Chanel I've gotten so far is my cambon wallet. I have pics I'll put up for u. I love that wallet!!

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!:biggrin: