My First Chanel: need your advice

1. Hello, everyone! I just bought my first Chanel yesterday, and it's the distressed leather (Le Marais) classic flap. I know it's age appropriate (I'm 27), but I also want to know if it's versatile enough to go from day to night and bummy to classy. I spent a lot of $$ on it, and I want to make sure it was a practical purchase. I intend to use it every day, even though most of my time spent is at the hospital. (I'm a resident).

Please advise..

classic flap 2.jpg classic flap 1.jpg

2. Very classy and timeless bag! Excellent choice! Congrats and enjoy it!!

3. it's a fab choice! don't worry about the moola spent on it, it's definitely a wise and practical decision. thank god for that leather too! not lambskin :p

4. Congrats! I think it's a very versatile beautiful bag. Enjoy in good health! :heart:

5. I think it's a great bag. :smile: It is definitely very classy. I don't know how dressy it would be, but definitely classy.

6. It can totally be dressed up or down, it's a classic style and you'll use it for years (if not forever!) :tup:

7. love love the le marais flap! congrats!

8. While I absolutely love the leather for Le Marais, I don't think that the leather is dressy enough for more formal events.

The flap is a great, great bag and I'm sure you'll get a ton of use out of it anyway! I can't tell from your pic if yours is the black or the dk brown...I briefly had the dk brown and loved it, now I'm considering the black although I already have the medium classic caviar...

What specialty are you in? I can definitely see the flap being useful at the hospital!