My first Chanel - Medium Classic Flap is here!!!

1. Been waiting all day for the UPS truck to arrive. Finally she is here!!! My first Chanel flap, medium classic in black caviar with gold hardware. :yahoo::wlae::love:This was a no brainer for me, I really want this to be my first Chanel bag. Got it from Bloomies Boston, and it came with the $300 worth of gift certificates, too. Thanks to this forum, the pictures from other owners of this bag really helped. Pls excuse the crappy clothes, can't wait to show modeling pics.
    [​IMG]0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chanel1.JPG Chanel2.JPG Chanel5.JPG Chanel3.JPG Chanel4.JPG
  2. Congrats...this is just the begining of the chanel addiction...wear it in good health..

3. stunning on you!

Congrats!!

4. yummmsss!!! awesome first piece.

I must ask - how did you get a $300.00 GC?

5. Very Nice.. what a classic... cOngrats~!

6. Good thing you asked. It is actually $15 off your next $75 purchase and I got about 20 of those. GRRRRR!!! Now I am mad at the Bloomies store, since they told me all the wrong info. They said I can use it online, which is false, also that it has an expiration date of Oct 10 which they never told me. I will never buy from them again. :tdown: I am happy with my bag but I think they gave me false info and made me believe I am getting $300 worth of gift certificates. This is the only reason why I bought from them in the first place. Oh well, guess I learned my lesson.

7. Gorgeous, congrats!

8. Congrats on your gorgeous bag! You could always purchase from Saks during their EGC event this month! Enjoy :tup:

9. Great bag, I love the medium large size, and I love caviar!

10. It's beautiful! Congrats!

11. Congrats! Enjoy, i have the exact same bag....so classic.

12. Congrats on your first Chanel! Great Choice:tup:

13. Congrats on your GORGEOUS flap. I never tried on a Chanel flap until today, because I always thought I was too young for one.

I tried on the white jumbo today and now I absolutely can't stop thinking about it! Greattt flap you got there, I'm jealous!

14. Very beautiful!congrats asnd wish many more to come!:yes:

15. Congratulations. It looks fab on you:yes: Great choice for your first Chanel