My first Chanel...I got the dome-shaped clutch!

1. Hi everyone!

I am so excited I need to share this news with fellow Chanel lovers...I just came back from France with my hubby and when we were in Paris, we went into the Chanel store and I saw the dome-shaped clutch and instantly fell in :heart:LOVE:heart:. Hubby was so nice and bought it for me! I am in Chanel is the most romantic thing...being in Paris and getting a Chanel...

Do you guys know if this clutch has a name? All I know is that it is quite new. I wasn't looking at any Chanel purses etc as they were kinda out of my league...but now I have my first, it was paved its way for MORE!

Here's a pic of's not that good but the only one I have at the moment!

ms. fashionista
  2. Ohhh what a beauty, this is my favorite clutch!!! Congrats and what a wonderful hubby!!!
  3. I love that clutch!! Congrats on your first chanel!
  4. OMG! what an adorable clutch!
    my guess is this will be the beginning of many :graucho:
  5. Love it! It's called the timeless clutch. Congrats!
  6. congrats! it's so gorgeous!
  7. I love the shape, congrats!!!
  8. Its beautiful!
  9. It's such a classy bag - enjoy :yes:
  10. Congrats!
  11. It's the new perforated timeless clutch. Congrats!
  12. Its so pretty!! Congrats.. Think I'm starting to :heart: the perforated look. :shame:
  13. Now, that is sweet.
  14. Your clutch is beautiful! It seems everyone is showing clutches - they are really growing on me. Especially when I see yours!
  15. Congrats! I have the same clutch only in caviar. It's really a great, roomy little clutch.