My first Chanel....her debut at the MI tPF lunch!!

1. Well, today I broke her in! And LOVE LOVE LOVE her. My new love is the Caviar Timeless Clutch in black and I just adore how classic and understated this clutch is! I now totally get the love for Chanel.....I'm hooked :heart:

Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to our wonderful Jag for arranging the lunch today--you are awesome!!!! Some of the most fabulous MI PF girls finally got together for a wonderful lunch and a bit of shopping....even making our way to the Chanel Truck Show at Neimans...some stunning Fall bags.

Here is a pic. of the most adorable AND delicious (I couldn't resist) cookie that Jag brought for everyone.....she is just too sweet!
  2. Wow! So cute!
  3. Congrats on ur first Chanel! Won't be ur last!

What a cute cookie! Makes me hungry!
  4. Great choice for a first Chanel!!! :love: :love:

And super cute cookie - sounds like you ladies had a great time!!! :nuts:
  5. Congrats!!!!! It's very nice.
  6. OMG The cookie is just too cute!! I love that you took a bite before taking a picture haha.
  7. Congrats!
  8. Awwww...yummy cookie!!!! Glad you had fun and congrats on your Chanel! There will be LOTS more to come! Enjoy!
  9. Isn't it just so much fun to take out your bag for the first time?? Especially if it is Chanel!
  10. so thoughtful and creative.....
  11. Thank you everyone! It was SUCH a huge thrill to take her out! I loved it!

Silly me....I should have taken some pics of her!!
  12. Congrats!
  13. Me want cookie!!
  14. It was SO yummy! Sort of soft and chewy and buttery......VERY VERY GOOD.
  15. oh wow.. the cookie is sooo cute! how sweet, Jag!!