My FIRST Chanel Handbag!!

Thanks for the posts and compliments! To be honest, I wasn't sure if I really like it! Like it took me three hours and 'try ons' of other chanels to come down to this one.. I was thisclose to purchasing the Black Caviar Tote with the gold medallion.. that has that "classic chanel" look. But this one felt soooo soft and comfy, so I got this! I didn't know I can get it cleaned in the first year if I keep my receipt! I kept my receipt, so I'll be asking chanel about that.

I can carry lots of stuff in it (which is what I always end up doing with all my handbags) however, I have to like be careful not to stretch it! Hahaha... So I changed from like my clutchlike wallet to a small one. Now I need to get a matching wallet for the purse!

The leather looks a-mazing! The thick straps threw me off a bit... But the entire look is just so luxe~~~
Is it heavy?

No, it's not heavy at all!! It feels wonderfully light! I wish I had bigger Chanel logo's though.. Hehehe

Very nice choice for your first Chanel. Congratulations! It is a great looking tote with plenty of room and nice puffy, squishy soft leather that is surprisingly light weight as well.