My first Chanel finally is here!!! PICS!

1. After two weeks of waiting she is finally here!!!!:yahoo: My black modern chain flap bag that i love oh so much!!! I am already plotting my next chanel purchase lol.

chanel 1.JPG chanel 3.JPG chanel 4.JPG chanel 2.JPG chanel 5.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: It's so gorgeous.

3. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! It's a beauty!!!!!!!!!! May this be the first of many Chanel bags for you...

4. BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL! Congrats!

5. I really like it, enjoy it and congratulations!! :yahoo:

6. Congratulations!!! It's an insatiable habit I'm afraid. I'm always plotting my next purchase.

7. Oh, that's lovely! Congrats :biggrin:

8. I LOVE that bag!! I have the same one and get so many compliments on it. A classic Chanel flap with a great modern & edgy twist! Congratulations!

9. thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much!! I think my next chanel will be the cloudy bundle!!

10. Baglover26 - Your bag is just lovely. I'm so happy for you. You got a terrific bag. It looks great on you too.

Congrats!!

11. i have a few questions...is this calfskin, and how do i care for it? Will it scratch/dig easy? I want to take her out to a party tonight but I am nervous she will get hurt lol.

12. It's really pretty.

Can I ask how much is cost, and also how many inches across is it?

13. so pretty, congrats!!

14. Lovely bag, congrats!!!!

15. hi hi! haha i got the same bag! and its my first chanel too! congradss ^.^
    im too very protective of her... yet to take her out of her box.. lol
    keep ur bag out of sunlight and moisture.. (read the little letter in the chanel envelop) it should last a long long time. ENJOY!!