My first Chanel evening bag! *PICS*

1. Here is my first Chanel evening bag. It's made of satin. I bought it off eBay and I am having a slight issue with the seller. see here...http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authenticate-this-chanel-17674-304.html#post1486440

I am hoping to get that part resolved soon. I hate not having Chanel, LV, or NM close by!

Anyway, I bought it for an upcoming event. The dress I plan on using it with is being altered, but I wanted to give you guys an idea what it looks like on. Do you like?!? I wonder if I can dye it later if it gets dirty? :wondering
    [​IMG]

2. Oh, here are the modeling pics. I made the chain shorter in the 1st and 2nd pic....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. What happened with the seller?
    Either way, that bag is great!

4. That bag is so so HOT! Congratulations!

5. Congratulations.

6. I still haven't heard back from her. The tag thing really bothers me, but I am not going to let it ruin my New Years!

Thanks and H A P P Y N E W Y E A R S everyone!!

7. ITA! You have a great collection, and this is a great addition, enjoy!

8. Beautiful bag! Enjoy it!

9. Thank you Irishgal. You are always sofa king nice!!!! :graucho:

(sorry took that from your avatar!)

10. The bag looks great on you... enjoy!!

11. Looks GREAT on you!! Congrats!

12. You look hot.

13. nice bag, congrats!! You have such a great collection!

14. Bag is beautiful and looks great on you. I know how it is to have an unresolved issue with something I purchased, makes me nuts! Hope the seller contacts you soon and clears everything. Both you and the bag look hot- so go enjoy it~~~~

15. Thank you very much Jag, the glamorous, and elongreach!:heart: