my first chanel! =D

1. i decided to be bratty and start a new thread rather than continue on my old one. :nuts:

so i went into chanel this morning, intending to buy the cambon pochette. but, they just got new bags in this morning, and it was so beautiful i just bought it without giving a second thought. plus, they said they only got five in that morning so i was afraid it would be gone if i left it alone. now i'm sort of having buyer's remorse, help me assure myself it was a good purchase and it's something i can use forever. and i wasn't supposed to buy it until april, for my birthday. anyway, enough verbage. on to the pics!

i love the chain detailing on the strap.

the back of the purse

i'm so scared to scratch this thing with my nails, must cut them now.

& thanks in advance for listening to all my incessant whining. i should just enjoy the bag right? hehe.
  2. Cute! Love the CCs :biggrin:
  3. Congratssss!!! Beautiful!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  4. wow HOT! how much was it
  5. Great bag! I'm dying for a little pochette-style bag like that.
  6. is that lambskin or calfskin ? look lambskin to me...
    are you planning to used this pochette as everyday bag ? if this is a lambskin pochette then i suggest better not......:unsure:
    by the way beautiful pochette :smile:
  7. That is very nice and classic, you can wear it forever. I feel the same way about scratching my new bag, but I thought well it is kind of ridiculous to spend money on something and then not use it.
    Some places will clean and polish your bag, check with you boutique.
  8. What a great bag!!! I love it!!!
  9. Congratulations to your new bag! It looks great, love the straps.
  10. Gorgeous bag!
  11. LOVE your new bag!! Especially the lamb skin and the dangling CC from the zipper pull. I actually like it better than the cambon pochette. Enjoy it!
  12. cute bag!! CONGRATSS;)
  13. Very nice! A great start to your collection!
  14. Love it! The hardware, straps, cute CCs. Looks like lamb? Beautiful!
  15. It's darling! :biggrin: Wear and enjoy, it's a great first Chanel and you'll have it forever.