My First Chanel !!!!!! But Not The Last!! Pics Inside

Lightblue84, GREAT BAG! I'm wanting one myself and I'd like to know...how would you describe the color of the "metallic sheen" of the bag?? What I mean is, in the sunlight, would you say it has a silver sheen...or does it look like black patent leather?? I wanted a dark silver reissue, but then when I saw this bag...it looks black-silver to me, is that correct??
Thanks!!

Lightblue84, GREAT BAG! I'm wanting one myself and I'd like to know...how would you describe the color of the "metallic sheen" of the bag?? What I mean is, in the sunlight, would you say it has a silver sheen...or does it look like black patent leather?? I wanted a dark silver reissue, but then when I saw this bag...it looks black-silver to me, is that correct??
Thanks!!

it's black with some silver in it

Thanks!!

Lightblue84's bag is gorgeous! :yes:

From reading this fabulous forum, i deduced that mine should be the dark silver reissue.
The colour is vastly different from Lightblue84's. It's appears as sometimes silver, sometimes chrome, and at other times with a slight greenish undertone.

:tup:

now that's what i'm talking about! i'm dying for a chanel purse. hopefully i can treat myself to one sometime soon. ORR valentines day is coming up ;] but i dont think my bf would pick one that i'd like so... maybe not haha. congrats tho. its beautiful -- the material & style look flawless