My First Chanel Bag!!! Lots of Pics!!!

1. I haven't got my glasses yet....which was SUPPOSED to have been my first Chanel piece. The girl who sold it to me sent it via UPS and they have been an absolute nightmare to deal with. It was supposed to be here Friday morning but now, there is the possibility it might have to be sent back to her and then I would have to pay to have it sent back to me again. UGH. But anyways, on to some better news. My ACTUAL first piece. :smile:

Apparently this Friday Chanel increased the prices on their classic lines. I only learned this on Saturday and totally panicked because the increases were quite significant! The bag that I wanted increased by $350!!!!!!

I went today to see if JUST in case they may honor the old prices and the manager had apparently approved honoring old prices until the end of this holiday weekend. They didn't have the larger Grand Shopping Tote left..which I wanted to tote my laptop and other things around but they did have the smaller Petite Shopping Tote. Not what I was originally looking for but I ended up falling in love with it.

The service there was wonderful. The Bloor St boutique is always so stand offish as if they don't think you're a customer...I know others disagree, but this has been my experience. The Holt's boutique has a much smaller selection but they're so great there. I got to look at the Cruise 2008 lookbook (see photos of the runway show from my last post) and waitlisted myself for a necklace from the Coco Deco collection. My new SA Nene is going to call when it comes in November. YAY! I'm so glad to have found a nice SA.

The price for this bag is $1400. I got it for the pre-increase price of $1250 which is amazing IMO because it's all leather and the small flap is hundreds more despite holding much less.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's so gorgeous! What a great start to your collection. I so need one of those now!

3. congrats hunney! it's pretty! i want a black gst one day hehe aren't we all so lucky to get a bag before the price increase!

4. congrats! she's very pretty!

5. Congrats and Enjoy!:tup:

6. Very nice. Welcome to Chanel!

Congrats!

7. lovely!

8. Very nice, love it in caviar leather!

9. Congrats on the PST!! I would've gotten this inside if only it had the zipper on the top instead of the button...beautiful regardless!

10. I :heart: your new bag! Congrats!

This is the bag I want to get next. Are you able to tell me what the Product /Style Number is [I can’t read it off your third pic because its too small. :confused1:]

Can you get this bag with Silver hardware?

11. Congrats! Your first Chanel is beautiful!

12. Love the PST! I have it in pink, and in the spring and summer I carry it all the time. Love it in black..

13. very nice! congrats on your first Chanel! (I too panicked when I heard about the price increases and shot over to Bloor St this weekend -- unfortunately, I didn't come home with anything)

Congrats!

14. Congrats...enjoy your first Chanel bag..

15. congrats!! It's pretty!