My First Came Today-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1. At 10:45 EDT FedEx delivered my very first LV-Baggy GM in blue!!!!

It was a struggle picking the first, hard to decide between MC, Damier, them all but had to be practical about this big a "pursechase":lol: I live in denim, I need a big bag cause I carry a lot of stuff, and I have to be able to wear it comfortably over my shoulder due to my arthritis, and I like the idea of a fabric purse because of the hot Florida climate. Once I decided on the bag then the next decision was where to buy...I have 2 LV stores within 18 miles of my house and I went to both but there are just too many to choose from but it did gave me a chance to try on the different styles to see what looks best on me-I'm a slightly "larger lovely" but I must say unlike any other designer they all looked pretty good:cool: but I just couldn't decide...then I considered eBay but thanks to this forum and all of you knowledgable ladies I avoided what could have been a disaster so I did what any respectable PF'er would do-I went bought it from e-LUXURY. That in itself was a treat they have the very best customer service I ever encountered! I know I'm just rambling on now but I am so excited that I FINALLY own a Louis Vuitton!!!!
  2. Congrats!! Sounds like you did a lot of research.
  3. I sure did-99% of it right here in this forum:biggrin:
  4. Awesome Congrats! My first lv bag was a St. Jacques in fawn, that I currently don't own anymore =( I miss it.
  5. Congrats on the new acquisition! Welcome to the Monogram Denim club (I have the Denim Baggy PM)! Please post a pic of you carrying your lovely new bag!
  6. Congrats!
  7. Congrats on getting your first piece!!!!! We want pics!
  8. Congrats on your first LV!!!! Isn't it a GREAT feeling? Well, good luck to you and post pics!!!!!
  9. You sound soooo excited! I'm happy for you! Congrats!
  10. I'll do pics in a few days (hopefully)-we moved into this house 3-27 and have boxes all over the place and I haven't found the cord to hook my camera into my computer yet to upload my pictures.

I AM excited-I've been carrying my bag all over the house, tried on lots of outfits, I feel like a kid! I have a pretty big collection of purses-2 Chloe, a Coach and a gazillion "lower end" designers, but if I had any clue having an LV would make me feel like this I would have bought one years ago!
  11. Enjoy!!!
  12. Congrats! Show us pics!
  13. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  14. Have fun bonding with your first! :love:
  15. congrats!