My First BV-- what is it?

Lionlaw - Welcome to BV. I am a new fugitive from Choo, too! :graucho: I am hooked on BV. They are so understated and classy. No glaring logos. I'm expecting a watersnake palermo bag in the mail. I also got my hubby a briefcase. Enjoy your new Roma, I love the color! You'll be back for more....it is inevitable.
I'm telling Stinker on you two!!!!:graucho:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!

The thing that impresses me the most about this bag is how creamy and soft the leather is. I would have never thought bvs were soft from looking at the weaved patterns but it is almost smooshy. This may be the start of yet another addiction. ;)

lionlaw - It is my new addiction, that is for sure. You know I am a fan of the Choo, but between the two brands I see no reason to get anything else. Famous last words, I know. The BV workmanship is ...shall I say it?... just as good as Hermes. As a weaver and sewer, I am head over heels impressed. The briefcase is not here yet (coming from JomaShop), but I'm sure it will be fantastic. It is about time the hubby got some nice leather goods. He is carrying around one of those reddish tan vintage (and ugly) stiff cases from the 50s. It is heavier than a Chloe bag, lol!

Yes, you can go into court with a BV case and some matching BV shoes. Don't know about the shoes, eh? They are beyond comfortable!

Enjoy your new Roma. I'm sure it will be much loved.

lionlaw, congratulations on your chic and beautiful olio roma!! Yes, BV's buttery leather is heavenly. I'm sure you'll come along with second and third very soon!!