My first BV:Sloane bag in poudre color!!!

1. :nuts: Just want to share this with all of you!
    I bought it yesterday at the BV boutique in my area. I was originally going to get the Montaigne bag in magnolia color, but then I read so much about how light colors stain or get dirty easily, but I really wanted a pink bag, so I got this one. I love the shape of this bag! It's very roomy and slouchy, I can hold it any way I want, and the handle feels comfortable on my shoulder. The color looks like it changes under different types of light. I like it because it looks almost like a "dirty" pink.
    One of the SA's mentioned that this poudre color is wearable all year round in comparison with the lighter pink. So, for me this is a perfect neutral pink that I can wear anytime!!!

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

2. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful bag. Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love wearing it. Like the SA who sold me my first Balenciaga said, go and celebrate! Darn, I need something in this colour now!

3. Congratulations!! Love that bag and the color--my newest BV is in Poudre. You're right about the color changes in different light. I've received many compliments and a few of those "stares"--like I do when I see a bag that intrigues me. I'll bet you will receive many compliments on this one. Enjoy!:yahoo:

4. Congrats. The sloane style is awesome and the color is great too.

5. Such a gorgeous gorgeous bag gglvs2shop. The Sloane is really slouchy and roomy. Don't you just love the colour! I have it in the Cocker. The dusty pink looks great in nappa, the lambskin makes it look softer (the Cocker is cervo which is deer skin, so it's stiffer).

ebruo : Time to visit Bond St again :graucho:

6. wow this color is so beautiful! and i was hoping someone would get the sloane so i could see what it looks like on a person, looks fab!! thanks for the pics!!!

7. It is really gorgeous! It's the color I have in a cocker and Sloane is the next BV I'm dying to get. Perfect combo and I really like how it drops under your shoulders. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

8. Congrats!

That's an AMAZING colour for a Sloane! It's so pretty, and I can def see it as a year-round bag! :love:

9. NICE!!! It looks GREAT on you!

10. :drool: :drool: *sigh* *gasp* *drool*

Perfection!

11. love it!
    congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Congratulations! It's beautiful and just perfect for spring.

13. Can anyone tell me which is bigger? The Sloane or the large Veneta.

Tks!

14. Large Veneta : 20"x20"
    Sloane : 16"x4"x13"

Checked out the BV site for more details.

15. Ooh, I want it! :heart: :heart: :heart: