My first BV(s)!!!

1. Hi everyone,

This is my first post in BV. I just came back from Singapore and lost my BV virginity! :yahoo:

I keep stroking and smelling my bag. Am I normal??? :nuts: She's so soft and lovely...*SIGH*

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
    Bottega Veneta Hobo Red.JPG Bottega Veneta Hobo Red 2.JPG Bottega Veneta Wallet.JPG Bottega Veneta Wallet 2.JPG Bottega Veneta Wallet 3.JPG
  2. pretty, congrats! ;)
  3. Congratulations.
  4. Red! My favorite color! Congrats!!!!
  5. Wow, the red looks as delicious as a cherry, might want to take a bite *lol*

BTW: You`re perfectly normal, I pet my bag all the time, sometimes even in public! ;o)
  6. Thanks, everyone. I never realised red is such a versatile colour until now!
  7. WOW:drool::drool: They are both gorgeous, great choices.
    Congrata:tup: What size is you Veneta.
    Oh and yes it is perfectly normal to stroke, smell and gaze lovingly at BV goodies:p
  8. C_24, thanks! You are too funny!! I find that I pretend to rummage through my bag just to get a whiff of the smell! :roflmfao:
  9. raz, thanks so much. It's the medium one - I think. There were 2 sizes, but I found the other one too big for me (I have too many big bags).

I'm so glad that I'm not alone in this new habit of mine!! Hehehehe...sniff...sniff
  10. its gorgeous!! wonderful color!!
  11. These bags are so beautiful...
    Good for you. What a great purchse.
  12. Yessss.... stroke it! LOL
    I'd sniff it too! :graucho:
  13. Wow, that red is gorgeous! Congrats on such beautiful purchases!
  14. Thank you shy-andy, handbag*girl, boudoir and ami kio :heart:

boudoir, yes I'm doing it in between typing!! (going absolutely psycho here!!) :blush::wacko:
  15. Great choices. Your first BVs are stunning, congrats & enjoy. =)