My First Bv, Addicted

1. Ordered my first BV yesterday, veneta large in noce. Went to Neimans, but they did not have the color or size I wanted. Am getting it shipped from the boutique in NYC. Once I felt that leather, I knew I was addicted. Of course I ordered the matching wallet, (VBG). Can't wait to get it. Will post pics when it arrives.:yahoo:

2. :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:

3. Congratulations...you are going to LOVE it!:love:

4. Congrats to you!

:party:

5. Congratulations on an excellent choice!! You'll love it--it will look lovely on you. (but we still want to see pics!):yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. :smile: Congratulations to you!!! I am loving the Noce color--so versatile and gorgeous IRL. This is going to be my second bag, once I save up. Good for you!!!!!!!!

7. congratulations!!

8. Congrats on your first BV! (and I bet it won't be your last :smile: ) Post pics when you get it, you made a great choice - that color is so beautiful :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

9. Congratulations:yahoo:

10. Can't wait to see pics, congratulations!!:yahoo::yahoo:

11. congrats!!

12. Way to go! Isn't it nice when you finally get something you've really wanted? Yea!

13. I lurve Noce!!! It's such a delicious honey tone!

Congrats on ya first BV!! :yahoo:

14. Here is a pic of my new goodies that I said I would put a pic on the forum.Just love it.:heart:

Picture 022.jpg
  15. love the color!!! enjoy!!!!