My first BV: a large veneta!

1. This is loonng overdue, but I had promised to post pics of my bag so here they are (sorry they aren't the best pics but it's all I could do in my pjs!). She is a beauty! I can't believe the detail and quality, and I love the texture and the way the edges look like they're scalloped. I haven't worn her out yet, but I will definitely add pics to the "Wearing your BV" section when I do. :heart:
    BV1.jpg BV2.jpg
  2. hi avery! this is beautiful :love:
    an all around classic - both colour and style...
    excellent! congrats!:heart:
  3. congrats, avery. definitely a timeless classic and you will love it for many years to come. :tup:
  4. Congrats on your classic BV! :yahoo:BV makes such a gorgeous nero! :love::girlsigh:
  5. Congrats! The large veneta is one of my BV faves!
  6. Congrats! modeling pics please!!!
  7. avery congratulations! we are bag twins and i can never tell you how much i love mine!
  8. congrats! the veneta is still my favorite BV!
  9. Thanks ladies! I will try and take some modeling pics as soon as I can get dressed and looking halfway decent (it's the end of the term and I'm pretty much living in sweats these days, which is why I haven't used it yet).
  10. Avery congratulations! A beautiful and classic bag that will last you a long, long time!
  11. Lovely bag, avery!
  12. Congrats on your first BV, avery! You def picked a winner ;)
  13. Congratulations from another BV newbie. Betcha don't stop at just one!
  14. ^ I know, I am already dying for a clutch!!