~*~ My first Bubbles Inclusion & Gray Inclusion!!! ~*~

1. Just picked up the first of my gray inclusion last Saturday... the speedy! The rest of my pieces are not here yet and I have to wait until at least next weekend... boo..

I picked up a new ring as well. Not sure what's the proper name of this new collection (bubbles inclusion???), but my SA called them the new "bubbles". There is a ring, small hoop earrings, and 2 necklaces (one long, one short). They are all very nice !!!! :tup:

The newest additions to my inclusion family.. VOILA :yahoo::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Close up of the "bubbles" inclusion ring:

[​IMG]

In my opinion, LV is totally on the mark this season with their costume jewellery & accessories. In addition to the gray inclusion, I love the greole bracelet and the rouge cruise ornament charm!!!! Can't wait to pick those up come Nov 1st!!! :love:

2. Wow they are stunning. Great great purchases. I really want a piece of LV jewelry but I'm just stuck with Dior. Can you do a model pic with the ring? I love them & I might get one as well.

3. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get mine! I think I'll really be able to wear that stuff for the holidays.

4. OMG the new bubbles is SOOO SOOO SOO CUTE!!! can we have a modeling pic and prices PLEASE!!! wow i have to have that!!

5. i love the gray! the new bubbles are looking way cute! congrats!

6. LOVE that ring. Its like a sweet mongram and bubles fusion. Very dainty.

7. Congrats!

8. Love it. Congrats!

9. i loave it! esp the bubbles!

10. The new grey is very pretty. Congratulations!!!

11. Wow, sooo pretty!!!

12. Soo Cute! Congrats!

13. Wow!! Congrats! The grey speedy keychain has pearls AND crystals? Wow! The grey bracelet on the LV website doesn't have the crystals showing - only the pearls. I love the silver inclusions!!! Finally, a bracelet with silver!!!! Can't wait for the bracelets to arrive!

14. LOVE that ring!

15. Pretty! Thanks for sharing! :biggrin: