My first brief!! (violet SGH with pics)

1. My first brief came in the mail today!! I've been looking at the shape for a while and was contemplating on getting it for the longest time, and I'm so glad I did! :graucho: i love the color to death but I feel that the leather at the bottom is a bit too veiny for my liking.. but the purple and silver go soooo well together :shame:

I took these pictures while I was on the phone and I couldnt get my flash to co-operate, so the color varies under all the different lighting!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Oh I loooove how veiny it is on the bottom. I adore this color so much, can't stop looking at it! This brief is beautiful, esp. with SGH!

3. i love it! the color is so saturated and the leather seems so soft and smooshy! :love:

4. OMG!!!!:nuts:

5. I love ur brief..it's gorgeous

6. Its Beautiful!!.. Where did u get it from? Not BalSGD i hope.. Modelling pics please?..

7. ..........sorry had to go back and drool. It's perfect, there's nothing about it I don't like. Is the back just as gorgeous?

8. here's a shot of the back!

[​IMG]

9. Nope! Not balSG :smile: i will post modeling pics soon! there isn't enough light in my room right now :sad:

10. [​IMG]

here's another picture i forgot to post! this time taken without flash

11. gorgeous bag natk :biggrin: when we go out we can wear our briefs together!! haha that sounds almost wrong..

UPDATED FAMILY PICTURES PLEASE!! :woohoo::woohoo: you've been a busy girl -- vert d'eau rh city and violet sgh brief... ;) .. and the jaune rh work. and the magenta gsh city!:lol:

12. It's incredible! Congratulations!

13. Congrats...the color is MAJOR!!!

14. Congrats!

15. stunning! i love it! congrats!