My first Brian Atwoods

1. I participated in Black Friday from the comfort of my living room :lol: and hit Saks.com. I purchased a few dresses for 60% but this was my favorite purchase. They are my first pair of Brian Atwoods. I purchased them in pearl patent grey but I snagged the last pair in that color so I don't have a picture. They are super cute in grey, though! :okay:

[​IMG]

2. Lucky! I've wanted a pari of his shoes. You have to post pics and give a review of the fit.

3. wow! those shoes are hot! congrats

4. Lucky you!!!
    I tried these on at Nordstrom & loved them!
    They are very hot!
    Post pics when you get them!
    Oh..plus Brian Atwood has a comfort pad looking thing in all of his soles. So expect a little comfort! :smile:

5. Thanks ladies. I will definitely post pics once they arrive.

Stinas, I'm so happy to hear about the comfort. Glad to learn some designers are listening!

6. really pretty. I am sure they will look very classic in grey. I love atwoods also. I think my atwoods are very comfortable.

7. Didthey run small on you? That's what I am seeing and in patent I usually go a half sixe up anyway. They have a black t strap that I love but not my "correct size" but do have a whole size up. What did you do or reccomend?? Any other comments??:okay:Thanks!!!

8. Hi CJY,
    Saks recommends going up half a size similar to CLs but I have found that going up a whole size works for me. I guess I will find out within the next week when they arrive. I'll post an update when they get here. :yes:

9. gorgeous!

10. They look great!!
    I love Brian Atwoods! I have a pair of pumps and had to size up one whole size, but in the suede boots only needed to size up 1/2 size. I think like all designer brands the size varies even within the brand.

11. Just a quick update. The shoes arrived today. :yahoo:They are sooooo cute. I am an instant BA fan. They are amazingly comfortable (Stinas you were so right about the padding ... and I snapped a picture of that as well) at a little over 4 inches high. I only wish I had ordered them in bordeaux as well. Now my size is gone.

:crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Wow, they are stunning!

13. oh, that grey is KILLER!

congrats!

14. :love: the taupe-y shade. gorgeous. congrats!