My first Boutique Purchase!

1. I had my first boutique visit today. I went to the Louis Vuitton Store in Leeds, UK. I have a couple of Louis Vuitton pieces but this is the first time I purchased from the Boutique and it was fabulous!!

I went in there purely to browse but fell in love with the Monaco Scarf in Champagne.

I went about 11.00am and the store was empty! I was treated really well and was dealt with by a SA called Kat who I can highly recommend - she was really patient as I tried every colour and gave me a new champagne scarf than the one I tried on it as it had been hanging and was a little screwed up!

I tell you what ladies - I am coming over to the Louis side!!

Thanks for letting me share but I had just had such a fab experience!!

2. Sounds fun. Congratulations!!

3. congrats but what did you buy?:graucho:

4. Best service is when the boutique is empty. Glad you had a great experience. Welcome to LV adddicts anonymous.:graucho:

5. Congrats!!!

6. I forgot to say I brought the Monaco scarf in Champagne - I love it!!

Was so nearly tempted by the pink though!!

7. Yay congrats!! There's really nothing better than buying from the Boutique.

Pics please!! :yes:

8. always great to hear of positive experiences! :smile: welcome to the LV side!

9. I will when SO gets back - I am useless!! unless I can take my on my phone and upload it - I will see what I can do!:yes:

10. haha I always go as soon as the boutique opens that way I have the store to myself:p

11. early morning is always best! it's empty....congrats!

12. ohhh CONGRATS! It's so good to hear that you had such a fab experience!

13. How great! Congrats! :biggrin:

14. congrats!

15. Congrats on your scarf.