My first Botkier purchase with a couple of pix!

1. So on Saturday went to Nordstrom so my mom can pay a bill and actually ended up buying a new bag. lol. The Nordie's we go to doesn't really have the bigger brands like others do. Ours has Juicy, Coach, Marc by MJ (which I sooo love btw) and others. And also what I love is always seeing a bin in the near corner of the handbag section and seeing some bags at reduced prices. Well imagine my surprise when I saw this huge light green bag sitting right on top and I immediately knew what brand it was. I was soo shocked to see that it was a Botkier! I was freaking out but not that so anyone would see me. lol. I checked the price and it was like $450 which is yeah still expensive but it's actually not a bad price compared to the origial price which was like $700 +. I wanted the bag sooo bad but didn't have $ so I asked my mom if she could get it for me in which she said no. lol. But I couldn't bear to put it back in the bin soI held on to it longer while we checked out other bags. While doing so, I noticed a woman eyeing it and my reaction was like noooo she wants it. And I had told my mom about it. So I guess after telling her that and more about the designer she gave in and bought it for me. lol. Even the SA who was ringing us up was saying how much she liked it. lol. Sorry for the long story. Anyways onto the pics:

I'm just so happy I finally have a Botkier. Been wanting one for a long time and am happy that I had luck finding one at a reduced price at Nordie's. And I am just soo in love with the color.

I don't know much about Botkier and all so I don't really know the name of the bag. I'm curious about the name. If any of you do can you let me know? I'd really appreaciate it.
  2. Congratulations - Botkier has such great bags!
  3. THE SOPHIA TOTE!!! I love it. I love it. I love it. What a nice Botkier purchase, Stephid! That's the next botkier I hope to get. Maybe at a sample sale? Haha. Use it with love!
  4. I got that same bag in black on a major sale: $350. I really really like it. The only thing I don't like as much is the flap and the zipper - it can be a pain to get in and out of. I took it all through Europe, and it held everything. My husband said it looks like a goth motorcycle bag - that's a GOOD thing!!!
  5. beautiful!!!

CONGRATS...the color is awesome!
  6. \/ \/ look at post below
  7. You're right. That did come across my mind when i first say it, but the overall look just blows me away!
  8. Congratulations! :yahoo: I know the feeling when one has to have something. I'll come up with a million excuses so I could buy it. Fab bag!
  9. Gorgeous! I love Botkier bags!
  10. Congrats! It's gorgeous. I just got the a black sophie satchel and I love it.
  11. Congrats!
  12. LUV the color!!! GRATZ
  13. love love love Botkier handbags!! Congrats on your purchase the color is divine!!!
  14. It's lovely congrats!
  15. Congrats! :smile: