My first Birkin

1. The birkin 30 gold swift PH. I was a Louis Vuitton girl but now I only want the birkins. :yahoo:

Should I order the next one in blue jean or orange?

[​IMG]

DSC01380.jpg DSC01377.jpg DSC01378.jpg
  2. CONGRATULATIONS SUWEENA! She's absolutely beautiful and a great choice for your first Birkin. I think Blue Jean would be nice for your second if not black or red!

3. Wow! I think gold Swift is absolutely gorgeous! What a score! Hmmm, I love a good BJ Birkin and the color tone will be more of a contrast to the gold than the orange, so BJ is my vote for #2.

:smile: (another former LV addict here!)

4. Wow! I think you've now made Swift my favorite leather! Congrats - it is beautiful!

5. It's beautiful. Enjoy!

6. :yahoo: Congratulations on your first Birkin!!! You'll see how Hermes is addictive :p :drool:

7. Gorgeous! Love the gold swift!!! Congrats!!!!!

8. Congrats, it's beautiful!

9. So beautiful!

10. Congrats !!!
    And for the next one, Blue Jean will be perfect IMO !!!

11. congratulations, that is beautiful, BJ gets my vote for the next one

12. Congrats!
    Your next one should be BJ since orange would be in the same color family as your gold.

13. It's gorgeous! Congratulations on your lovely birkin. I would take a little time to see what would go with your wardrobe more - BJ or orange? Many ladies here also say that when you see the right one for you you know straight away - it just sings to you. :yes:

14. Congratulations on your first BIRKIN!!!!

15. Looks lovely!!