My first Birkin has arrived!!!

1. I am so excited that I am posting pictures right away...

I also went to the store in Toronto yesterday where I spent at least one hour with a pleasant sa who showed me their leather book. I was disappointed as it was not complete, she said they are waiting for the new book complete with all the colors/leathers to arrive. Apparently it is very expensive to make one book because the making of bags is considered to be more of a priority. I usually dealt with the store manager few times I was in the store, so when I wanted my name to be put on the list the dear sa told to wait for the store manager and ask her what colors will be ordered from Paris.

At the store I saw at least 7 Kellys including 25 Black lizard and dark green 28 ostrich. There was Hac 28 (chevre coromandel I think) in brown.

It was quite an experience!!!:yahoo:
  2. Congratulations.
    Can't wait to see pics.
  3. wowwwooowwwweeee birkin101! congrats!!!!!
  4. Congratulations.
  5. Having trouble with my attachments, will try to resolve by tomorrow....:crybaby:
  6. Oh can't wait! Can you tell us the stats while we wait?? We're not a patient group lol!
  7. Did you get the orange or the blue jean that you wanted earlier?
    Can't wait for your pics tomorrow!
  8. Congrats!!
  9. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of your new birkin!
  10. congrats - i can't wait to see pics.
  11. cant wait to hear what you got....
  12. Wow- Congrats and wear it in good health. I would love to see your new baby!!..
  13. Congrats! I dream of when I get my first Birkin! Can't wait until I see the gorgeous Birkin!
  14. Can't wait to see it!!
  15. congratulations on your first birkin! post pics ASAP so we can all drool over it! LOL