My first bbags are here~~!!!!

1. teal first & origan city:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    origan_city_web4.jpg origan_city_web3.jpg teal_first_web1.jpg teal_first_web2.jpg
  2. Congrats they are so nice.
  3. congrats on both...but especially the teal!!!
  4. :yahoo: :yahoo: YIPEEE:yahoo: 2 Bbags in one day! I love them both- especially the origin! The color is really pretty but I luv the teal too! Congrats!
  5. THat is so exciting! 2 bags in one day! AND they are both gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy them!!!!
  6. bb10lue -- how tall are you? i can never get a perspective on how bags look on me so i like to see pics of people my size carrying them.

oh...but you go by meters, huh?
  7. BB, they are gorgeous!!!:love::love::love: The Origan isn't too veiny - you got a very nice one. :smile: You lucky girl! And you know I just love your Teal First!

Congrats, sweetie!!! I can see this is just the beginning for you, lol!
  8. Congrats to you! I especially love the teal!
  9. Thanks, girls:p !!! i am in heaven :roflmfao:lol ...i got the teal first yesterday, and the origan city this morning!!!!
  10. great bags! if you want to see the origan in the weekender size, look for my thread " origan weekender". the origan leather gets better and better with wear. :biggrin:
  11. GORGEOUS! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  12. Not bb, but chigirl.. I believe bb's 5'7" :smile:.
  13. Oh my gosh!!! Thye are gorgeous!!! The leather is beautiful on both of them! I was eyeing that Teal Classique on eBay, too! I'm so happy it went to a happy PF home! :smile: Where did you order the Origan from? Did you pick it out in person(if not, the SA did a fantastic job choosing the leather for you!).
  14. thanks!! i am 5'2" and i never realized how big the city really is. it looks great on her and probably looks fine on me but i wasn't sure. i just don't think i can go any bigger.
  15. wow, i love the colors bb10lue, congratulations to you :smile: