my FIRST BBAG

1. :yahoo::yahoo::wlae:
    Thanks to EPING i now have a skyblue balenciaga twiggy!
    i think it's perfect for my first bbag! :p i will post pictures as soon as i get home!

2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your photos. Wear your bag in good health.

4. thanks guys!

where can i get that apple garde?
    is that good for helping "thirsty" leather?

5. YOU GOT IT??... *YAHHH* finally :smile: hehehe...

Now the mirror is comming your way as well....

CONGRATSSSSSSSSS MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TINA!!!!
    hehehe, i know. after the battle we had!!
    did you get what i sent you?

7. congrats!!! post pics soon! :yahoo:

8. Congrats! Sky blue is so pretty! :yahoo:

You can get Apple Garde from here: http://leatherstuff.com/shop/index.php?id=290

It's definitely good for thirsty leather! Also, www.lovinmybags.com has great products for Bal bags too.

9. :wlae: :wlae: o yeah.. we had a battle didn't we... hahaha but all good now ^_^ finally baby went to mommmmmy :roflmfao: ..

Not yet, haven't received it... it should be here in no time!! :biggrin:

10. what a wonderful colour!!! congrats!

11. Congrats and welcome to the crazy club! (once you're in, b-bags won't let you out!)

12. Grats Monique!!! My first Bbag was also a twiggy.....and I love it to death! Skyblue is such a pretty color!! These gals are right, once you are in, there's no way out LOL. I am also waiting for my 2nd Bbag to arrive in mail.....this is going to be an endless saga :graucho:

Someone had also recommended me Cleaning/Conditioning products from Lovinmybags, you could also check them out. It's quite amazing that they actually have a small set of products that's specifically for Balenciaga bags.

13. yay! thats a gorgeaus first bbag color! congrats girl!!!

14. :yes: this is because the crazy community is growing ;)

15. thank you everyone!! :party:
    i`m in love,
    and honestly.... i`ve already been thinking of how i`m going to get my next bbag.. i need to get my credit cards cleared!! I can't wait!!

Isn't there supposed to be a light green color coming out in '07?
    will the '07 bags be available as soon as the year starts? :nuts::nuts: