My First Bbag! =)

1. Hello! After weeks of pondering what to get for my birthday, I finally decided to get a Tomato first. She arrived yesterday from NY and it has soft and nice leather. Thanks to Daphne at BalNY for choosing!

So, how do you take care of your Bbags?

2. you can't think you are safe in this way.... you have to post pics :smile:))))
    i'm too curious!!!

3. congratS! can't think of a better way to treat yourself for your birthday :yes:

4. will do! when i get home and take some pictures!!

5. great, i can't wait!!! anyway, i think i'll do the same for my bday...i only have to choose wich colour/style i have to purchase :yes:

6. CoNgrats on your Tomato first!! There are many ways of taking care of your bBag.. if you check on the reference section, there are many tips from LMB products to Appleguard. gOod luck and be sure to post pics! :tup:

7. congrats! remember to post your pictures for us to drool over. we have a great reference section on how to take care of your b-bags, you should check it out.

8. what a wonderful birthday present, congratulations!

9. congrats!

10. Congrats and Happy Birthday - fantastic birthday gift to yourself. Please post pics if you can :nuts:

11. thank you ladies! as for the protection, I'm now thinking of getting an Apple Garde Leather Care/Rain and Stain repellant or the LMB Balenciaga Leather Care Kit.

12. Congrats!

13. congrats! any pics?

14. Happy Birthday! What a Wonderful gift! Every holiday, etc, a bag is all I ask for. Congrats!!!

15. :woohoo: CONGRATS & Happy Birthday!!!