My first bbag,Grenat City, has just arrived!!!

1. I just received my very first bbag in the mail today and it's gorgeous! I've never seen one in person so I wasn't sure what to expect. I do love the color but, as I was waiting all week for it to arrive, I've been staring at everyone else's bbag colors and am wondering if I should keep the grenat or go for an aquamarine or anthracite. What do you all think? Here are some pics with flash and without.
    IMG_1112_1.JPG IMG_1113_1.JPG IMG_1115_1.JPG IMG_1116_1.JPG
  2. Very nice!! I really like the grenat color!! I am thinking it will be the next color that I go for!! Love it!! :girlsigh:
  3. spartan, I have a Grenat Work and I REALLY LOVE IT! Keep the bag for a week to see if you still like it. If you still think that another color would suit you better, then by all means do so...

Congrats on your wonderful new Bbag!
  4. Congrats.:party:
  5. YAYYY! I know you were really counting down to receiving that. It's gorgeous! Do you want to model it for us:graucho: ?
  6. yay, awesome bag!! great buy
  7. Keep it - I really want a grenat mini bowling amongst other things lol. Your bag is TDF!!!
  8. I think the Grenat is a great neutral and may be more wearable than say, Anthracite (no offense to Antracite!). I know that with my wardrobe of whites and denim, Grenat would be a great complement :smile:
  9. the color is very nice. keep it. congrats btw!!!!
  10. Soooooo Pretty!
  11. PRETTY! I have a Grenat Part Time and a Grenat Purse (as of now) and I love the color! CONGRATS on your 1st Bbag!!!!
  12. I think you should keep it, love it! congrats!
  13. Congrats on your first BBag! I love your Grenat city! That is definitely the next color on my list.
  14. ENjoy ur new bag....i also have a grenat color but it's mini coin purse......congrats
  15. Love it!:love: Congrats on your first BBag!:yahoo: