My First BBag : City Violet GSH

1. Hello girls,

I'm so happy now.:yahoo: I just got my first BBag today. I used to buy only Louis Vuitton bags but recently I fell for BBag. It took me a while to decide which model and which color to get.

I really like violet but I thought it might be too late to get one now. I have been searching many stores and finally found one. Here she is...

My Beautiful City Violet GSH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And pics of me carrying it

[​IMG]

Sorry, i didn't dress up for the photos. just got the bag a few hours ago and couldn't wait any longer to take pictures

I'm so in love with BBag now. :love: I think I will buy another one soon, maybe a twiggy. still not sure what color to get. Any suggestions?

2. Lucky you to have got hold of the Violet. You got yourself a gorgeous piece. CONGRATS!!!

3. I like that you feel like dressing up with your Bbag!! :p

4. [​IMG]
    Love this pic.. Love the leather.. Congrats!

5. Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!:drinkup:

6. Congratulations on your first bbag!! What a great choice - she's gorgeous!! I love the SGH!!!

7. the color is so beautiful, congrats!!

8. Simply amazing! I love violet! Congratulations! :tup:

9. :yahoo:Beautiful!!! The leather is just gorgeous!!!!! It looks wonderful on you too, Congrats!!

10. Congrats, it looks great. I especially love the pic of it being carried by the shoulder strap, it looks so cool that way!

11. Congrats on your first Bbags! It's stunning!

12. Gorgeous bag, LOVE violet!! Congrats~!!!

13. It is beautiful! Love that color!

14. WOW, congrats on your beautiful bag-great color!! For the twiggy, personally, I'd go for classic black! Good luck! :smile:

15. Congrats! Violet is MAJOR!