My first Bbag-Blueberry PT

1. I just got my first Bbag yesterday from Aloha Rag-Blueberry Party Time.

She's so beautiful, super smooth, soft and squishy and the most gorgeous blue! Even my boyfriend is in love with her:heart: (note: even if you find her ugly, I will always love her.. hee hee:p)

I took some photos, but in my excitement I forgot to take photos with the tassels out and had the mirror still stuck on the front tucked into the tiny front pocket :shame:

[​IMG]

and behind

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I love the blueberry color, and the leather on yours look fabulous! It looks really thick.

3. Beautiful! Congrats!

4. Oh my goodness, that bag is simply gorgeous!! The color and leather are fantastic on your bag. Congratulations on that beautiful first Bbag!

5. What a gorgeous blue, congrats!

6. Congrats!! I love Balenciaga blues, and yours looks so yummy. I'm in love with your bag too! :flowers:

7. whoa! that's one beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. :drool:
    fainting..... :nuts: :love:

9. thanks.

I also forgot to add the first pic is in the shade and the second is in full california sunlight. I wanted to show how nicely it changed colors depending on the lighting.

I still can't believe I forgot to pull out the tassles and take off the mirror.. btw what do you do with the mirror? it seems useless

10. YUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!:drool: :drool:

11. ^word.

12. :yes: I agree on the mirror. I just neatly wrap the tassle around it and put it in the inside pocket, as I like my outside pocket empty except for my cell phone and keys.

:love: It is a gorgeous color! I am a new b-bag owner as well, and isn't cool to finally see what all the fuss is about firsthand? I also live in CA and I love how the bag changes in the light. I got a Magenta Box and was disappointed that is was darker than I thought it would be. I took it out a second time and realized the first day it was completely overcast here, and the color changed dramatically with the sun out. It's so wonderfully unpredictable! Congratulations....and be prepared for the bal-bag addictionro commence!
    :flowers:

13. Wonderful I love the diffrent bluetones!

14. Wow, saphynne! Even more beautiful than I imagined! Luscious leather! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Don't you just loooooove the PT? I can't get over how versatile of a carry it is and how long the strap is, I love it messenger style, on the shoulder, on the arm, in the hand, every which way!! I'm glad I went against the grain and chose this style. But of course, the obsession is in full swing and I'm hunting down the next one!

Enjoy her, she's a beauty!

15. 100% agree!! I LOVE the PT !!