My first Bbag Baby is here!!!!!Rouge Vif

1. IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

My shipment from Aloha Rag- my first BEAUTIFUL Balenciaga bag!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I was torn on which color to get and I posted a couple of questions, in which many of you graciously answered. Well all of ya'll voted Rouge Vif, so thats what I went with!
    YOUR SO RIGHT!!!!!!
    Its LOVELY!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited. I will get cute and post pictures later!!!!
    This is my first time to actually see a Balenciaga bag in person!!! I got the First, I am surprised how little the First actually is. Its friggin adorable!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!:girlsigh:

( my cat just tried to jump in my lap- but my new bbag has taken over!!! sorry kitty no more room. And STOP looking at my tassels.):wtf:

2. :yahoo: Congrats! Post pics! I'm sure you're already adorable with your new bbag! No need to get cute. Just post pics for us to drool over. :yahoo:

3. congrats, ashley_brook!
    can't wait to see pics of your new bag. and do watch out for your kitty; i've heard of them shredding tassels!

4. Can't wait to see!!!!

5. oh Congrats!!!!!!! :yahoo: can't wait to see photos

Cats love the tassles. my parents cat is always checking out my bags when I go vist. :ninja: bad kitty

6. my baby!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow, that is so yummy looking! Congrats on your purchase! I laughed when I read about your kitty.

8. It's gorgeous and the leather looks fantastic! Congrats!

9. congrats! the rouge is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

10. What a beauty!

11. hehe your kitty sounds adorable :love:

and your bag, well it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! congratulations :smile: enjoy!!!!!!! :love:

12. congrats! :yahoo:
    it's funny how u write about ur kitty LOL

13. ditto ^^ :tender:

14. Wow it's gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. Congratulations! What a stunning first b.bag!

Sweet kitty ;o)