My first Bbag - Anthra Twiggy!

1. Hi all, I'm new to Bbags but am quickly becoming addicted, thanks to all the gorgeous photos posted up on here!

This is my very first bbag, purchased from AR and Fedex'd to me halfway across the world (I'm in Australia). It took 5 days to get here - plus I missed the Fedex man on Fri, so had to wait till today! Was getting quite antsy as you can imagine :p Just as well I received her today as I had a crap day at work!

Presenting Ms Twiggy in Anthracite (chevre)! She's soft and smooshy in areas and I bet she'll look so different in natural light tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to more Bbags in the future! Already have my eye on some SS08 colours :drool:

[​IMG]
    Without flash, in crappy room lighting

[​IMG]
    Without flash, in crappy room lighting

[​IMG]
    With flash

[​IMG]
    With flash

[​IMG]
    With flash, closeup

[​IMG]
    With flash, closeup​

2. She's beautiful! :tup: Congratulations and welcome to the Bal forum and the start of a neverending obssession :lol:!!

3. welcome to the purseforum! congratulation on your first b-bag. love your anthracite twiggy. the perfect choice for your first b-bag.

4. congrats on your first bbag! i love the leather on your twiggy!

5. Sweet!!! It's gorgeous! :p

6. Gorgeous! I love anthracite! I'm sure that this bag will be the beginning of an addiction.

7. :huh:Oh.. what a wonderful choice for your 1st bBag!!! cOngrats! :tup:

8. That's luscious, chewy leather!! Great start into Bal, congrats!

9. Congratulations on your first Bbag. It's beautiful!:tup:

10. welcome and congrats! I'm a pretty new bbag addict myself. :smile:

11. yay! congrats on your new twiggy! it's beautiful!

12. Congrats on your first Bbag. Bet it won't be your last! Your Twiggy looks wonderful. It's such a beautiful colour and I love the Twiggy style.

13. Gorgeous! This is one of my favourite bags ever!

14. Lovely! I just love the colour and the twiggy style! Congrats on the great find!

15. Congrats! Love the color, love the style. I hope you a better week carrying your gorgeous twiggy!