My first Balenciaga!!!!

1. Just won an '05 rouge twiggy!!!!!!

Can't wait till it gets here :love::love::love:

thanks to redney and louisypeasey for their help :smile: And thanks to the rest of you for answering my Qs and providing support for my new addiction :smile:

(by the way, anyone one know how to resize pics so they can upload on the thread? apprently the pic i wanted to upload was too big)
  2. Congrats!!!!
  3. Congrats! Take pics when you get it!
  4. Congrats! You will absolutely love the colour!

Regarding resizing pics, if you don't have Photoshop or other picture editing programs, that's ok, you can still do it using Paint that comes with Windows. In Paint, just go to edit and use the stretch/skew function.
  5. wooooooooooo-whooooooooooo, congratulations DRSM :yahoo:
  6. DRSM, congrats on your first bbag! get ready, because it won't be your last! can't wait to see pics. enjoy!
  7. Congrats on your first Bbag and you couldn't have chosen a more beautiful color! Absolutely love:love: the color!
  8. Congrats!!! I've been eyeing that bag since the first time she listed---it's beautiful and you got a great price for it! :heart:
  9. :heart:thanks!!! You girls are awesome!!! :heart:
  10. woo hoo!!! DRSM congrats on your FIRST b-bag!!! weeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! welcome to the b-bag club!!!! 0o0o00o you got a great colour!!! enjoy!
  11. Hi there DRSM, welcome to the balenciaga world of addiction! Congrats on your first bbag. Gorgeous color
  12. congrats DRSM! it's gorgeous red!!
  13. congrats, it's beautifulll :smile:
  14. So the auction ended yesterday and i promptly paid...but the seller hasn't contacted me yet.. it's been ~21 hours since the end of the auction-- :sad:

i've just been obsessively checking/waiting for 6-7 days...and i'm not really a big ebayer so now i'm all worried, cuz i'm not sure how long the process takes ... (i'm thinking it is jul4, people have other priorities...)

I just can't wait!!!!
  15. was i supposed to wait for her to contact me before paying?